TOS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TOS

Team Old Skool - Gaming Community Forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
This forum is now closed - Please register at our New Forums

Unban me please?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AFI!!

Unban me please? Empty
PostSubject: Unban me please?   Unban me please? EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 6:49 pm

Hi there,

I was banned from your server tonight.

Apparently this was due to me being caught wallhacking.

Heres my proof to suggest otherwise:

3 days in total playing time on anticheat. All at a proven known level within UKCS.

I'm a well known player and ex-admin of theSGL. I've proven myself at many lans and i could provide countless hours of demo's that would show me playing exactly the same as i do on your server on anticheat against top uk teams.

It also shows that I've always used the same ID in 1.6 if you look at the history. The same one I've always used on your server.

2. I dont even really try on your server im afraid Sad I play with Angel to have fun, I'm engaged to her Daughter.

I've never cheated and wherever possible I've helped to aprehend cheaters within theSGL and further outside.

STEAM_0:0:4763175

You can also see my configs i believe by clicking the config tab so you know exactly what I'm running on your server.

I just want a relaxing game of cs!
Back to top Go down
Bunny Chop
Admin
Admin
Bunny Chop

Unban me please? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban me please?   Unban me please? EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 7:31 pm

For once, a civilsed appeal...

Anti-cheat programmes/websites/protocols are about as useful as the proverbial chocolate fireguard...turnips will always find a way around them. Demos are not from tonight.

I have already spoke with Angel. Someone will be in touch with you soon.

Regards. Wabbit.
Back to top Go down
TerroR
Head-Admin
Head-Admin
TerroR

Unban me please? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban me please?   Unban me please? EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 1:49 am

Hi, indeed thanks for the polite appeal. I was looking into this, but first I can't find ur steamid in the banlist and second if you are still banned I have to take it up with the other headadmin who banned you. Keep ur eyes on the forum for further info...

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
TerroR
Head-Admin
Head-Admin
TerroR

Unban me please? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban me please?   Unban me please? EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 8:49 am

Aye m8... after some discussion you are cleared to play again (think I've seen you on the server again allrdy)... Our apologies for any inconvenience caused... Bare in mind tho, altho we don't have a maximum kill:death ratio you are playing pretty damn good... Nothing wrong with that, but please try to join the losing team as much as you can and/or try using some minor guns (TMP/UMP/MP5/etc.). We do not like to kick good players off the server, but when we get complaints from about every1 on the server we will ensure the well being of the majority (within reason ofc)!

Happy fragging m8!

Ps. Take note of our server rules (2 of the demos recorded showed you wallbanging a bit which is NOT allowed on our server) and the above. The rules are stated in the public part of the forum.. Bit different then SGL rules... Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Unban me please? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban me please?   Unban me please? Empty

Back to top Go down

Unban me please?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TOS :: COUNTER STRIKE 1.6 - FORUMS [Server - 195.149.21.103:27016] :: CS 1.6 Ban Appeals here please.-
Jump to: